TOP 3 PICKS FROM VIYOMI BAGS NEW COLLECTION


Time and again I've mentioned my love for bags on this blog. I hope you have read my blogpost that went up a few months back where I showed you some must have bag styles (if you haven't, click here) ft. Viyomi Bags. They have recently added new styles to their website and I'm sharing my top 3 picks. 

1. The maximal striped strap of this bag had me sold. That one element adds so much oomph to the style of the bag. I love how spacious it is even though it has the looks of being a smaller bag. It is also super versatile because of its neutral colour palette. ( Buy here)

2. If you follow me on Instagram you must be knowing how obsessed I am with the colour red and snake skin print and not to deny they're indeed the hot trends this season. This bag ticked all the boxes and it had to be in my top three picks. I wanted this bag to be the star of this look so I paired it with my red heels and a basic but classic white blouse and jeans. (Buy here)


3. This bag was my favourite out of the three I picked because I love the structure and feel of this bag. It is so multipurpose as I can take it for day trips or even for a day full of errands. Also it looks stylish and chic and the same time. The stripes detail add so much to the otherwise basic tote. 
(Buy here)

Let me know which one was your favourite out of these bags!
Love,
Shreya.

Comments

Popular Posts