Types Of Handbags You Need To Own Ft. Viyomi Bags

I'm a bag lover, period. Bags give me impeccable joy and satisfy my fashion cravings of all levels. In my belief bags are the best investment a woman can make. But when I think of it, how many bags are enough bags? How do you build a capsule bag collection? I recently came across a vegan handbag brand called Viyomi Bags and loved their collection! I have partnered with them to show you four types of absolute must have bags that can take you day and night through all occasions!
  • Pop of colour/ Statement Colour bag: ( Buy it here )
I'm a black on black or a white on white person on quite a few days and I love to break the monotony with a pop of colour accessory. It also serves as a great option to colour block. I love how this orange bag went with this outfit and that unique handle detail had my heart!
{Shirt: Local, Pants: Westside, Shoes: Dorothy Perkins}



  • Structured bag: ( Buy it here)
For all those formal days, meetings, errands, a structured bag is a necessity. I love the monochrome aspect and the unique structure of this bag. Add a structured bag even to your everyday jeans and tee look and it'll instantly make you look 10 times more put together. 

{Dress: Lifestyle, Blazer: Primark, Shoes: Zara, Shades: Local}



  • Bucket bag: ( Buy it here )
Firstly how cute is this colour and bow detail of this bag. A bag like this is perfect and super convenient for a college going girl as it comes with a pouch inside so thats a cherry on the cake. A bag like this can easily take you through shopping sprees and relaxed outings. 
{Top: HM, Jeans: Zara, Shades: Aldo, Shoes: Charles & Keith}





  • Sling Bag/ Clutch: ( Buy it here )
A sling bag that can also be used a clutch is the best example of multipurpose bags. It is a must have for all those evening parties and dinners. I love these clutches as they look great with Indian attires as well so again a plus point!
 {Dress: HM, Earrings: Claires, Shoes: Koovs}
 



Hope you enjoyed this post! 
Love,
Shreya.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts