Product Review: Himalaya Facial Wipes


I have never been a wipes person simply because they tug on my skin and also because I have really sensitive skin I always feel a burning sensation. 
Recently Himalaya Skincare sent me their new facial wipes which comes in two variants, Aloe vera and Neem! With a lot of courage I decided to give them a go. 
I must say I'm highly impressed! They're so soft compared to the other wipes and also did not burn my skin. Also they're alcohol free which is a plus point! 

Benefits of Aloe wipes:

  • Aloe vera is magical for our skin
  • They soothe the skin
  • Suitable for dry skin 
  • Gentles cleanses without tugging 
  • Cleans face without leaving it dry and flaky 
Benefits of Neem wipes:
  • Neem haas acne healing properties
  • Perfect for oily skin 
  • Removes excess oil 
  • Smells really nice
  • Instantly refreshes





I carry these wipes everyday from college to shoots. They're super handy and travel friendly. 
Also they come at a very good price point! 
INR 45 for a pack of 10 wipes and INR 100 for 25 wipes. Isn't that great?

Do let me know if y'all try these wipes out and how do y'all like it!

Love,
Shreya.

Comments

Popular Posts