London Shopping Haul


If you guys read my previous post (if not you can read it here) y'all must be knowing I visited London and Scotland for a family holiday and as promised I'm sharing my little guide on shopping in London and what did I buy from there. I was running on a tight schedule thus couldn't explore a lot but whatever I could I will be sharing in this post.

Shopping Guide:
  • Oxford street is the one not to miss. It houses almost 300 brands spread over the beautiful street. I would suggest to dedicate at least 2-3 full days for oxford street if you have a relaxed trip. 
  • Some stores that you should definitely check out at oxford street are Primark, River Island, Bershka, Urban Outfitters, New Look, Next, Topshop, Victoria's Secret, Selfridges, Monki, Kooples and more.
  • Bicester village is an outlet shopping centre at the outskirts that houses brands like Dior, Michael Kors, Gucci, Coach, Armani, Burberry, DKNY, Salvatore Ferragamo, Prada, All Saints, Kooples to name a few and they have insane discounts and sell last season's stock at outlet prices. Definitely a must visit if you have a keen interest in these brands.
  • London Designer Outlet is another outlet mall I visited that has brands like H&M, Marks and Spencer, Nike, GAP, Superdry, Sunglass Hut, Adidas, Guess, Next at crazy discounts and further reductions! 
  • Boots is the way to go for drugstore makeup and skincare and for high end products definitely visit Selfridges!
Haul: 

P.S. Some clothing items that I bought are missing in this haul as they've gone for a wash (Yes I'm one of those who can't wait to wear the new stuff she buys :p) but I will wear them sooner or later on Instagram so you can follow me there and some other knick knack accessories are not included in this blogpost. 


  • One thing you shouldn't miss at Primark is their footwear section. They have an amazing and super affordable collection of footwear. All of the footwear I bought from Primark were under INR 1000 each. 




  • I have a weakness for anything rose gold so gradually when I saw these slip ons at Aldo I knew I wanted them. I also picked up this hot pink bag from there again only because of the colour and also I love the shape of this bag. Aldo was running a 50% off so that was awesome haha! 

  • I'm also really digging yellow these days and with my undying love for blazers, when I came across this yellow blazer at Bershka I knew it had to be mine. What I love about this blazer is the structure isn't very formal and I can definitely make use of it even for my casual outings. I picked these yellow heels from River Island and I must say they're one of the most comfortable pair of heels I officially own!



  • Picked these sunglasses from Primark and they were super inexpensive! Each under INR 300! Isn't that awesome?

  • Picked up this striped linen blazer and this pink dress from Primark! I am not doing a try on haul as I will anyway soon be wearing these on the blog or my instagram!  


  •  Anything lace makes a clothing item super elegant and this victorian neck lace top from Primark was one of my favourites!

  •  Picked these two bodysuits off Primark as well!


  • Now coming to my most favourite part, the two bags I picked from Bicester Village. The red sling bag is the one I picked from DKNY and I already cannot stop using it! 

  
  • I picked this snake print bag from Michael Kors and as soon as I spotted this I was in love. It is so stunning and will make a statement everytime I use it! They had a great collection with insane discounts so if you ever happen to visit, do not miss visiting Michael Kors.
  • If you want to know the prices of these bags please do comment below or dm/email me and I'll be happy to answer :)


  • I picked up just two makeup items off Selfridges which I really wanted since a long time and because they were cheaper than what you get in India. 
  • I picked up the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer and it costed me around INR 1600 and you get the same here for INR 2100.
  • The other thing I picked up was the Bobbi Brown Skin Longwear Weightless Foundation which costed me around INR 2800 and you get the same here for INR 3700. 
  • I would say research well about the prices for makeup and skincare before hand as not everything has this kind of price difference. For example; Huda Beauty was cheaper in India than in London. 
  • Make sure you know what you want exactly before hand as that makes the decision making extremely easy. You can know the prices of everything on Selfridges's online website!


Hope you guys found this post helpful in anyway! If you have any queries regarding any of the items I bought please let me know and I'll be happy to help :)

Love,
Shreya.

Comments

Popular Posts