What I Wore In London


Hi guys! 

Firstly sorry for being MIA on the blog but if you guys follow me on Instagram (if not you can follow me here) y'all might be knowing I was on a family holiday to London and Scotland. I'd been dying to visit London since the longest time and I must say it was worth the wait! I love the city life so naturally I did love London more than anything. I will be putting up a London Haul soon here but it might take some time so please bear with me. In today's post I'm sharing all the outfits I wore there. Now the weather was always uncertain, we saw sunny days, cold days and extremely cold days too so my outfits did vary accordingly.

Dress: Damsel (Bandra), Zara Shoes, Aldo Sunglasses, Forever 21 Bag

 Zara Top, Koovs Skirt & Jacket, Claires Earrings, Zara Shoes, Forever 21 Bag, Aldo Sunglasses


Zara Top, Jeans & Shoes, Forever 21 Bag
Zara Top, Jeans & Shoes, Forever 21 Bag, Aldo Sunglasses

HM Top & Shoes, Zara Skirt & Bag, Primark Sunglasses 

HM Dress, Forever 21 Bag, Zara Shoes, Primark Sunglasses


Westside Top, Promod Jeans, Primark Belt, Aldo Sunglasses
                          Zara Top, Dorothy Perkins Pants, Forever 21 bag, Zara shoes, Primark belt
                     Stalk Buy Love Top, Zara jeans and shoes, Forever 21 Bag

Only Top, Zara jeans and bag, HM Shoes, Aldo Sunglasses

Zara top and bag, Promod jeans, Primark Blazer, Aldo Sunglasses, Presa Flats

Top (local), Zara jeans, Forever 21 bag, Primark Sunglasses 

Primark Bodysuit and sunglasses, Zara Jeans and bag, Presa Flats

 HM Dress, Zara Bag, Shoes and scarf



Hope you guys enjoyed this post! 

Love,
Shreya.















































Comments

Popular Posts