WHAT MY CAPSULE WARDROBE LOOKS LIKE


When I think capsule wardrobe, I think neutral and versatile pieces. Until the past year, I was guilty of being a hoarder, specially when it came to clothes! But now I'm much more aware about its impact on the environment, thus I am extremely conscious about my purchases and I try to make full use of my existing wardrobe. In this post, I'll be sharing a few items that I think you need to have in your closet that make to my capsule wardrobe. These items are all you need to create endless looks!


{Use my code “1500rose” for extra 10% off on SHEIN if your orders are above INR 1500} 


1. A White Top/Blouse (Mine is from Shein, shop here)

2. Black & Blue Denims (shop here)

3. White Sneakers (Mine are from Fila, shop similar here)

4. Black/Nude Pumps (shop here)

5. Black Blazer (shop here)

6. White Shirt (shop here)

7.  Neutral Color Jacket (Mine is a light brown one from Shein, shop here

8. Black Sunglasses (Mine are from Aldo, shop similar here)

9. White T-shirt (shop here

10. Crossbody Bag (shop here)

{Use my code “1500rose” for extra 10% off on SHEIN if your orders are above INR 1500} 


 {Use my code “1500rose” for extra 10% off on SHEIN if your orders are above INR 1500} 



 Hope you found this post helpful. 

Love,
Shreya.  


Comments

  1. Hello amourroseblog information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and awesome and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen and came across so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts