ONE THING I ALWAYS HAVE IN MY CLOSET


Photos by Himanshu Wange

If I have to talk about one thing I always have in my closet, which btw is tough choice since there are so many items that I'd always have like a crisp white shirt, denims, black trousers, etc. it'll have to be a blazer for me. I have a decent amount of blazers that I've accumulated over the past few years and without a doubt, there's nothing that makes me feel better than wearing a blazer. I feel much more strong, powerful and confident in a blazer that most other outfits. In this post I'm wearing a cobalt blue blazer that I recently scored from Zara and paired it with my trusted white tee and denims. Another favourite of mine is the baguette style bag I'm carrying from Shein which is quite a rage these days in the fashion world. 

{Use my code “1500rose” for extra 10% off on SHEIN if your orders are above INR 1500}


SHOP MY LOOK:



Love,
Shreya. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts