INSTANTLY DRESS UP YOUR OUTFIT WITH ONE ACCESSORY ONLY!


Headbands have been one of the biggest trend amongst accessories this year and my favourites have been the embellished ones! Embellished headbands paired with basic outfits make such a huge style statement and you also get to stay comfortable in your basic outfits. Here I'm wearing a lavender shirt and paired it with my black skirt, some comfortable platform shoes and added a black embellished headband that in my opinion, pulled this look together! 

{SALE ANNOUNCEMENT: Let the shopping excitement continues with the  SHEIN CYBER MONDAY SALE ! You can shop new styles at Up To 90% OFF! Use my code “BF191940” for extra 10% off entire site or SHEIN APP}



SHOP MY LOOK:
FOREVER 21 BAG




SHOP MY LOOK:
FOREVER 21 BAG

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS POST!

LOVE,
SHREYA.

Comments

Popular Posts