HOW TO USE SUMMER CLOTHES IN WINTER


Living in Bombay all my life, I've never had a chance to build a seasonal wardrobe considering the weather is hot all year round. But we still do experience a bit of cold which can be handled wearing a jumper and some boots. While shopping, I always look for versatility in clothing items and something that can be transitioned easily. Today I'm wearing a gingham midi skirt that I'd traditionally wear during summers with a tee and some earrings but for the colder months I thought of styling it with a thin back jumper from H&M which by the way, was an absolute steal priced at 799/- only! (Shop here) I chose to wear my pink wedges but you could totally pair it with boots instead of heels! 



SHOP MY LOOK

ZARA BAG 
CHARLES AND KEITH HEELS
PRADA SUNGLASSES

What do you think of pairing your jumper with midi skirts? Tell me in the comments below!

LOVE,
SHREYA.


Comments

Popular Posts