HOW TO: PLEATED MIDI SKIRT FOR A CUTE FALL LOOK


I have always found a pleated midi skirt difficult to style so I usually used to avoid wearing it but I've recently realised, with little styling tricks you can style whatever you want and however you like.

When I laid my eyes on this beige pleated midi skirt, I knew I wanted to buy it and for the next four months I didn't get myself to wear it! (Miss Impulsive Shopper) But while browsing through fall outfit ideas on Pinterest recently, I thought of creating a cute look using the midi skirt. 

I paired my pleated midi skirt with a black turtleneck top, black wedges and these super cute pearl pins that have been all over the place this year. And Voila! I found my cute fall outfit using the pleated midi skirt!







SHOP MY LOOK:

Aldo Bag 

Hope you enjoyed this post. 

Love,
Shreya.

Comments

Popular Posts