DAY TO NIGHT FALL OUTFIT INSPO


This year has rushed by so quickly, can't believe we will be in 2020 in just two months! I love fall fashion in general because it is kind of my vibe more than spring/summer. There are so many days when we're running errands and have no time to change for a night out so in today's post, I'm sharing a super easy day to night outfit idea during the fall season that can take you from desk and meetings to drinks or date night in just one step! YES you read that right, just one step! Keep reading.

{Use my code “roseq3” while shopping on Shein to get additional 10% off if your order is above ₹2000 }

For the day look, I wore a purple knit top tucked in with white pants and added a burgundy bag and boots to stay in the same colour palette. I finished the look with a white thick neck piece to match the pants. Super comfortable yet chic and stylish! 






SHOP MY LOOK 


For the night look, I did nothing but just added a long black denim dress that I wore like a jacket and my look was complete. It is so simple yet works wonders!








SHOP MY LOOK 

Would you try this day to night outfit? Let me know in the comments below! 

Love,
Shreya. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts