TWO WAYS TO WEAR A BLACK ON BLACK OUTFIT


When in doubt, wear black! 

There is nothing better, classier and stylish than a black outfit. I know some people might find it boring but if styled the right way, no one can stop you from looking uber chic and fashionable! 

Use my code “roseq3” while shopping on Shein to get additional 10% off if your order is above ₹2000! 

In this post I'm showing you two black on black outfit ideas! Hope you enjoy! 

First Look:

When you want to add character to your look or feel like breaking the "all black" monotony, layering is your best friend. I chose this white denim jacket/shirt from Shein and added burgundy boots and a crossbody bag. Also this outfit makes for a great look for fall/autumn! What do you think?


SHOP MY LOOK:
PRADA SUNGLASSES 
Second Look:

This look makes for a perfect date night look. Wore my black turtleneck top with black trousers and black pumps and broke the monotony with a marigold yellow bag and gold accessories!





SHOP MY LOOK:
CHARLES & KEITH BAG (SIMILAR)

Use my code “roseq3” while shopping on Shein to get additional 10% off if your order is above ₹2000! 

Which look did you like the most? Let me know in the comments below!

Love,
Shreya.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts