HOW TO WEAR COLORS OF THE SAME PALETTE IN ONE OUTFIT



You might think wearing colors of the same palette might be intimidating but actually it is extremely easy, looks put together,  stylish and makes it look like you put effort in dressing up even though you actually didn't!

Use my code “roseq3” while shopping on Shein to get additional 10% off if your order is above ₹2000! 


In this look I'm wearing this fuchsia pink top with puffed up sleeves (which btw is the hottest trend this season) along with a plain black skirt. Now my usual styling trick for monochromatic outfits include adding coloured accessories rather that wearing all the colors in my clothes itself. 
I chose pink for this look as you can see, so I wore a pastel pink beret and bag and added burgundy boots. 




I feel playing with accessories is such a great hack when you want to pull off such a look because neither does it look intimidating nor do you have to put in a lot of effort and you can still look like a fashionista!


SHOP MY LOOK:

Use my code “roseq3” while shopping on Shein to get additional 10% off if your order is above ₹2000! 



Would you try this look? Tell me in the comments below!


Love,
Shreya 

Comments

Popular Posts