HOW TO MAKE ATHLEISURE OFFICE APPROPRIATE

  
If you have a business casual dress code at your office and you love wearing comfortable athleisure clothes but confused about how to make it look work appropriate, this post is for you! 

{Use my code “roseq3” while shopping on Shein to get additional 10% off if your order is above ₹2000}



1. Don't go overboard
If you've been following me since a while, I always suggest to not go overboard and stick to adding one element only, like here in this look, I added a white sporty jacket instead of our usual blazer. Keep one element of athleisure and the rest of the look business. Like how I paired my black tee along with trousers and black pumps.

2. Play with solid & neutrals 
Stick to solid and neutral colours like white or black, so you don't go too off the dress code but still get to be comfortable.


SHOP MY LOOK:

Coach Sunglasses 


Hope you enjoyed today's post. 

Love,
Shreya.

Comments

Popular Posts