HOW TO CLASH PRINTS AND NOT LOOK MESSY


I think I'm one of those people who's unable to decide whether they're on the "solid colors" team or the "prints" team. I just like to roll with my whatever my mood is and I guess that's definitely more fun! But some days I'm even braver and decide to mix prints but also don't want to make my outfit look messy! Sounds complicated no? Let me make it easy for you! In today's post, I'll be talking about how to clash prints without making your outfit look messy!

If you shop anything from Shein, use the coupon code "roseQ2" and enjoy ₹200 off orders over ₹2000.


I wore this gorgeous floral dress by Shein and because it was slightly loose to me I decided to add my snakeskin print belt which went so well with the floral print! When your clashing prints, the easier trick is to wear one print in your clothing and one print in your accessory. That way both prints get individual attention and the outfit doesn't even look messy!









 
SHOP MY LOOK

Hope you enjoyed today's post!

Love,
Shreya.

Comments

Popular Posts