HOW TO BE THE MOST ELEGANTLY DRESSED WOMAN AT A PARTY


Being the best dressed at a party or anywhere isn't about wearing the most luxurious designer pieces, instead it's about wearing anything that you're comfortable in, gives you a confidence boost and matches your personality! Ofcourse there are no fixed rules to perfect dressing because you're free to wear whatever you like but I just like to follow these tips to create a chic and elegant outfit everytime I go for a party! 
If you shop anything from Shein, use the coupon code "roseQ2" and enjoy ₹200 off orders over ₹2000.



Classic Red
I have been in love with red since the past year and it is an evergreen color that'll always remain in style! I'd suggest you skip your Little Black Dress and opt for a red one for your next party. According to me, a red dress makes you look super elegant and makes a subtle statement which is exactly what we want when we are opting to look elegant, right?

Conversation Starter
Always have one piece in your outfit that is unique enough for anyone to start a conversation with you. If could be a statement earring/ring or a quirky bag like how I added my metallic lip clutch to my red dress. I always have people asking me questions regarding this bag and it's a great conversation starter!

Confidence
Nothing oozes more elegance than a confident woman, be it in your jammies or in a ball gown, whatever makes you feel confident, makes you look the most elegant woman. 









Shop My Look
Bag from Platinum Mall (Bangkok)

Love,
Shreya.

Comments

Popular Posts