THREE ESSENTIAL THINGS FOR A CUTE SUMMER LOOK


Photos by Vidhi Jain 


Styling cute summer looks is one thing I love to do because there's so much room for experimentation. I have three essential items that you can mix and match to create cute outfits this summer. Also for today's outfit, if you have already guessed, yes it is inspired by Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl which is undoubtedly one of my most favourite shows ever! 

1. Midi Skirts

Midi skirts make for super versatile summer essentials because you an style it in numerous ways. One cool style I've seen is of wearing your skirts as tube tops and dresses! But I styled mine with a white blouse from Shein!

2. White Tops/Blouses

I have a weakness for white blouses! Nothing screams more summer the a white blouse and in my opinion white blouses are one of the best investments you can make for your closet!

3. Pastel Accessories 

I love including pastel accessories in the summers like how I've added a pink headband and wedges and an ivory bag. 







SHOP MY LOOK






Are you a fan of Gossip Girl too? Would you try out this look? Tell me in the comments below!

Love,
Shreya. 







Comments

Popular Posts