GOAN HOLIDAY: PHOTO DIARY


I was in Goa last week with my family and cousins and had the most relaxing holiday. We came back with a summer tan and lots of memories. I wanted to put this post up to share my photo diary and some places I visited in Goa.
We stayed at the spectacular W Resort by Marriott located near the Vagator beach. It is one of most excellent and luxurious properties I've ever stayed at! You should experience the property once if you visit Goa.
We dined at Baba Au Rhum that served excellent italian food. The pizza and greek salad there was to die for!
Ofcourse you have to visit Thalassa for super yummy greek food!
Tio Tillys is a super cute cafe around Condolim beach to chill!
Gunpowder is super famous for Kerala cuisine which we missed unfortunately!
Check out La plage for a beautiful beachside lunch!

Enjoy the photos!


















Love,
Shreya.




Comments

Popular Posts