HOW TO EMBRACE NEON THIS SUMMER

Photos by Vedant Chavan

Neon is undeniably big in 2019 for summers as well as winters. I'm sure you all have seen amazing street style stars embrace neon this fashion month. But let's be honest, neon can be a bit overwhelming if you don't like to go all out with your style and like to stay in your comfort zone but enjoy experimenting and giving into trends once in a while. I have evolved so much since the past year or two in terms of style that I don't mind going all out with my look once in a while. But nonetheless I will share all sorts of ways in which you can embrace neon this summer. I came up with two full looks and some tips on how to include neon in your style. 

1. I chose a neon orange for a head to toe look. When you're wearing a neon on neon, stick to the same neon color clothes and if you wish to colour block do it with accessories like bags, shoes, etc. With that said of course you can style it however you want but in my opinion this style works better!  







SHOP MY LOOK

CLICK FOR LINKS

Primark Sunglasses 
Charles and Keith Bag 

2. If you think a neon on neon doesn't work for you at all, try pairing a neon top with a neutral bottom like white, black or beige or vice versa. Pairing a neon with a neutral is great when you want to be loud yet subtle! I paired a mesh neon green top with white flared pants and finished the look with my black bum bag. 






 SHOP MY LOOK 

CLICK FOR LINKS



Some simple tips to style neon:

1. Add a stark contrast by adding black elements in your look like I did by wearing a black bag, heels and sunglasses. It balances the loudness of neon well!

2. If you're not comfortable wearing neon clothes but still want to give this trend a shot, add neon accessories like shoes, bag or even socks!

3. Do not add more than two neon colours in one look. It can end up looking extremely clumsy!

Hope you found this helpful. How will you style neon this summer? Let me know in the comments below!

Love,
Shreya.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts