HOW TO WEAR A GREY SWEATER AND NOT LOOK BORING


 


With winter approaching the end, I thought I'd quickly do one last winter look and today I'm sharing all about how to wear a grey or any neutral sweater and not look boring. Neutrals are classic but can look boring as well if not styled properly. I wore my grey sweater with black leggings/ stockings, black boots and added a red belt and bag for that pop of colour. 

2 ways to style a grey sweater and not look boring:

Add colour
When you're wearing an all neutral outfit, add one pop of colour to draw the attention away from the monotone effect.

Accessorise
If bright colours are not for you try adding a statement accessory. You could wear a pair of quirky sunglasses or a pair of statement earrings. 





GET MY LOOK 

Click for links


Comments

Popular Posts