DOUBLE DENIM: HOW TO STYLE





Double Denim, a favourite of everyone since the 90's and has not lost that position till date. From celebs to street style stars, everyone loves a double denim look and be believe it not, styling double denim is super easy!

Some tips to style Double Denim:

Mix different shades:
Don't be afraid to mix a light wash with a darker wash of denim and vice versa. I paired my light wash denim jacket with my darker wash denim.

Don't add more than two denim elements:
Do it, but do not overdo it. Adding too many denim elements can look messy.

Mix high street and luxury:
Mixing high street brands or thrifted items and pairing them with luxury accessories or apparels is one of the best ways to pull off any look. I paired my jacket which was from a local store in colaba but paired it with my Michael Kors bag and Coach sunnies. With saying that, it is not at all compulsory to add a luxury item in your look. You can anyway create incredible looks with your existing wardrobe with some unique styling.






GET MY LOOK

CLICK FLOR LINKS 


Also if you guys shop anything from SHEIN use my code "ROSEQ1" to get 200 off on orders above ₹2000.





Love, 
Shreya

Comments

Popular Posts