6 REASONS WHY YOU NEED TO OWN A LEOPARD PRINT COAT RIGHT NOW



Animal print has been all over the place this season, be it the runways or the Instagram street style pros. Leopard print had become a "neutral' now which means you can practically style it with anything and everything. Recently SHEIN sent this gorgeous Leopard print Faux Fur coat along with this Teal Blouse, I knew they were a match made in heaven. I lined my under-eyes with a teal liner to match my teal blouse for that editorial touch to my pictures. Also if you guys shop anything from SHEIN use my code "ROSEQ1" to get 200 off on orders above ₹2000.

LISTING BELOW 6 REASONS WHY YOU NEED TO OWN A LEOPARD PRINT COAT RIGHT NOW:

1. Makes your outfit look expensive without having to break the bank. 
2. It is a one time investment as leopard print is timeless and classic that comes back every season.
3. A super stylish coat that also keeps you warm? I'm SOLD!
4. Not for the faint hearted but for those who can sport it, nothing than a leopard print coat to make you feel confident
5. Makes a HUGE statement!
6. Adds life to any boring outfit. 

 Enjoy the pictures! 




GET MY LOOK (CLICK FOR LINKS):

Let me know your thoughts on this editorial shoot that I tried for the first time ever and also your thoughts on this animal print trend! 

LOVE,
SHREYA




Comments

Popular Posts