COZY SWEATER + MIDI SKIRT



                                                      Photos by Raj Dhumale 
HM Sweater and heels, Koovs skirt, Aldo Sunglasses, 
Charles and Keith Bag


One of my absolute favourite winter outfits is the sweater+skirt combo! It makes for the perfect, easy, pulled together outfit. Its a classic with more versatility than you can imagine. You can achieve a different look every time by changing either the length of the skirt or the thickness of the sweater.  Also I think its the most transitional outfit one can think of. I paired my chunky cozy knit with my playful, feminine midi skirt and finished the look with my favourite bag and black heels which you could switch for boots. 


Tell me what do you think of this look in the comments below! 

Love,
Shreya. 

Comments

Popular Posts