BEST OF BEAUTY 2018


HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU ALL! Hope 2019 brings you all that you desired for!

For the first blogpost of 2019, I thought I'd list down my top favourite beauty products that I loved in 2018! I did try a lot of new products but the ones I'm listing down today are the ones that topped all the charts for me. 



1. BOBBI BROWN SKIN LONG-WEAR WEIGHTLESS FOUNDATION (Buy it here)
This foundation feels just like second skin, sticks to what it claims by being weightless yet full coverage. It is long lasting and doesn't budge all day. I use the shade "HONEY" and if you're around NC42 in MAC, this shade will be perfect for you. 

2. MAC PRO LONGWEAR CONCEALOR (Buy it here)
I've never tried a more full coverage concealer than this one ever! The best part is that even though it is full coverage it doesn't cake up your face at all and gives such a flawless finish. I use the shade "NC42."

3. MISS CLAIRE EYEBROW CAKE (Buy it here)
I have always preferred using a powder to fill my eyebrows than a pencil because a powder is much easier to use in my opinion. This product is so pigmented and comes with its own dual ended angled brush and spoolie brush which makes it super convenient. I've totally cheated and used these as eyeshadows too!! 

4. NYKAA ROSEHIP COLD PRESSED OIL (Buy it here)
I have replaced my moisturiser with facial oils since the past 2 months and it has been the best decision ever for my skin. I was sceptical to take this step because I'm from the oily skin family but I'm so glad I did it because my breakouts have been minimal since the day I've started using this Rosehip cold pressed oil from Nykaa.  

5. MAC EXTRA DIMENSION BLUSH (Buy it here)
This blush has fine glitter in it which adds such a beautiful glow on your face. The colour looks stunning on Indian skin and doesn't even exaggerate the pores on your skin. I have the shade "HARD TO GET."

6. SMASHBOX PHOTO FINSH LASH PRIMER (Buy it here)
This products works like magic! This is a lash primer, you coat your lashes with this and use any mascara and it will make your lashes look so fluttery. Even my dullest mascaras have worked so well because of this lash primer. 

7. YBP X SHREYA JAIN COLOR CREAM 
This star product was love at first use! This is a multipurpose color cream that you can use on your eyes, lips and cheeks! The shade I have is "MERMAID" which is a rich mix of pink and purple. Believe it or not, I've not used a product as pigmented as this. It's super easy to blend and has a silky smooth formula.  

8. HUDA BEAUTY LIQUID MATTE LIPSTICK (Buy it here)
A liquid lipstick thats stays all day and doest dry out your lips? The ones from Huda Beauty is the answer. I love the shade "ICON" the most out of all. 

9.  BOBBI BROWN ART STICK LIQUID LIP (Buy it here)
This acts a beautiful lip and cheek tint and stays put all day. It is such a beautiful and comfortable formula and I always reach out for this lipstick. The shade I love is called "ENGLISH ROSE."

I hope you all enjoyed this post. I would love to know your favourite beauty products in 2018. Share it with me in the comments below! 
Love, 
Shreya. 

Comments

Popular Posts