CROPPED BLAZER


I've always had a knack for blazers and I like to believe that there's nothing that looks more powerful on women than a blazer! But of course there are times when you would wanted to keep it low-key and not go all out there with a structured blazer. That's exactly when the style I'm showing you today comes in the picture. It's the CROPPED BLAZER! Yes, you heard me right! A cropped blazer looks much more casual and you can sport it in a not so formal setting easily. I picked mine from Shein which is a grey plaid number and paired it with my plaid trousers to keep the print in sync but you can definitely wear them with some skinny jeans and heels/boots. Hope you enjoy the pictures! 

{Shein Blazer, Dorothy Perkins Trousers, Coach Sunglasses, Charles And Keith Bag, 
River Island Heels}





Hope you enjoyed today's post. 
Love,
Shreya.


Comments

Popular Posts