25 Things you didn't know about me


{What I'm Wearing: Femella Dress, Zara Heels, Charles and Keith Bag}

Thought of getting personal in this post and share a few things that you guys might not know about me. I personally love reading these kind of posts, so I hope you enjoy finding out some facts about me!

  1. I LOVE Bollywood! I'm a huge Bollywood fanatic!
  2. I can't deal with mathematics. 
  3. I'm extremely Indian and traditional at heart.
  4. I love trying different teas. 
  5. I don't have a sweet tooth
  6. I'm a total sucker for bags and sunglasses. 
  7. I love reading Indian fiction. 
  8. I strongly believe in "What goes around, comes around."
  9. I'm an impulse shopper.
  10. Chriselle Lim is my biggest inspiration in the blogosphere.
  11. Multitasking is not my cup of tea.
  12. I chipped my front tooth a bit when I was a kid, thus I never show them in my pictures. :p
  13. I have no pain threshold. 
  14. I'm super scared of doctors.
  15. I prefer quiet dinners and staying in over partying. 
  16. I love rollercoasters. 
  17. Kabhie Khushi Kabhi Gham and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai are my all time favourite movies. 
  18. I love drinking coconut water.
  19. I really cherish a good live/sufi music night.
  20. Reading motivational and positive quotes is a part of my daily routine. 
  21. I'm not much of a concert person. 
  22. I prefer pasta over pizza.
  23. Flowers and balloons are an instant mood lifter for me.
  24. I cry very easily. Super emotional!
  25. One of my dream destinations is Fiji Islands.

What fact from the list above surprised you the most? And if you have a list of fun facts about you, feel free to share. I’d love to read your answers. 
Love,
Shreya.













Comments

Popular Posts