Move Aside Leopard Print!

Photos by Amogh Pandit
{ Everything Zara, Belt from Next, River Island Sunglasses}

If you have been following fashion weeks and street styles closely you would know the hottest trend this season is animal print which time and again has always come back on the radar. Every season we've seen the leopard print coming back and being glorified but this reason I feel snake skin print hands down stole the show! We all need a good blazer to turn to for the colder months and I picked up this snake skin print number from Zara recently. This is my favourite blazer in the history of blazers! I wanted it to take all the attention so I paired it with a basic black tee and flared black jeans, cinched my waist with a beige belt and my go to black heels. Enjoy the pictures! 







Would you try this trend? Let me know in the comments below! 


Love, 
Shreya. 

Comments

Popular Posts