Amour Rose Turns One!


Photos by Amogh Pandit
{Primark dress, Charles and Keith Shoes}



   


AMOUR ROSE turns one today on 19th October. They say the only time you should look back is to see how far you’ve come and that’s exactly what I’m doing today even though it feels like I launched this blog yesterday. Isn’t it crazy how time flies? It is an extremely special day today and I am nothing but grateful for all the amazing opportunities that came my way this year. The goal was to have my own space online where I could share my personal style and my perspective towards fashion and beauty in general. I'm so grateful for all the love and support I have received over the past one year from all of you and I hope to receive the same in the coming years. I'm excited to see how Amour Rose will grow and evolve and I promise I'll do my best and keep it stylish.  

Love,
Shreya. 

Comments

Popular Posts