Neutrals For Lunch


{ Zara dress, Primark shoes, Michael Kors bag, Coach sunglasses, Hoops from Claires}










I love a good lunch with my girlfriends and this is what I wore today for our luncheon. On most days my style is 'whatever mood I'm in' and given the terrible weather in Bombay the only comfortable silhouette on my mind was an easy breezy midi. I recently picked this up at Zara and what drew me towards this dress was its colour. I have my days of loving bright hues but most days I love a neutral colour palette. I also absolutely adore the puffed-up sleeves and the collar and buttons give it a beautiful vintage look. I finished the look with black wedges, my go to golden hoops, oversized black sunnies and my favourite bag. Let me know what you guys think of this look in the comments below! 

Love,
Shreya.

Comments

Popular Posts