Little White Dress


{Zara dress; Primark shoes, Bag from Singapore; Aldo shades}
One of my most favourite aspects about my style is that I really enjoy wearing classic pieces most of the times that I get great use of just like this pretty number that I recently got my hands on! Flouncy, easy, boho-chic white apparels are slowly dominating my wardrobe. As much as I appreciate the attention that the Little Black Dress gets on being the king of versatility and I do agree upon that, I also feel the Little White Dress is equally a staple. White, for an instance I know is my colour and is the case for most people in my belief. A white dress is so easy to style and works for any time of the day. You can pretty easily dress a white dress down or up depending on the occasion you're going for. It is a statement in itself that just needs minimal gold accessories or none at all! 







Photos by Mayur Prajapati 

Hope you enjoyed today's post! 

Love,
Shreya.



Comments

Popular Posts