Current Favourite Summer Trends ft. Shein


I'm sure all shopaholics like me are aware about this website called Shein which has some of the most  trendy and stylish pieces at a super affordable price. They recently sent me this stunning floral maxi and I was in love! (Shop this dress here) It's so summer friendly, comfortable, stylish and chic at the same time. I love how this maxi has buttons all the way till down so you can adjust the length of your slit or also button it up only till your torso or till where the elastic ends and wear it with jeans or palazzos for an indo western look. Pieces like these are so versatile and that is my main aim while shopping always! I immediately imagined this dress with my go-to rattan/straw bag which is probably the biggest hit in terms of accessories this season. Another favourite trend this season has been cat eye sunglasses for me. I'm a big time sunglasses hoarder and in my belief they have a big role in making or breaking a look! Kitten heels have also been all over the place and how! If you guys follow me on Instagram you must be knowing how obsessed I am with this pair! 


{ Shein Dress, Primark Sunglasses, The aww store bag, Zara shoes}
Photo Courtesy: Mayur Prajapati









Hope you guys liked this look! Let me know your comments below! 
Love,
Shreya. 

Comments

Popular Posts