My Comfort Zone


{Levis tee, Zara jeans, Primark shades and shoes, DKNY bag}


Comfort zone, a place where we're comfortable and at times extremely comfortable. Where being comfortable is good, being extremely comfortable isn't. I'm speaking in context of style here. My comfort zone till last year was babydoll skirts and dresses but as you evolve so does your style. Today I'm in the jeans and tee phase but how am I supposed to make it look different everytime and still stay in my zone? That is when playing with colours and patterns come in the picture. 
Some tips to make your everyday jeans and tee look different: 

  • Try different types of jeans like mom fit, bell bottoms, flared pants, ripped, frayed instead of the regular skinny fit to add a touch of *you took effort*
  • Add one bright colour and play around with it in small ways like I did in this post with red. It looks like you put thought into it. 
  • Play with footwear because they can entirely decide the vibe of the look. I chose gingham sandals here but if I chose to wear black heels and subtract the shades I could totally pull this off for a dinner.





Hope you found this helpful. Let me know what you think of this look.
Love,
Shreya.


Comments

Popular Posts