Styling Men's Clothes For Women 101


Once every two days I face an issue; "I have nothing wear." I'm pretty sure most of us girls face this even though our closet is full of clothes. But maybe we've grown out of those clothes or just simply bored of our feminine silhouettes. That's the time our dad, brother, friend, boyfriend or husband's closet comes to rescue. I created two looks for y'all using my dad's clothing items. I chose the two quintessential items of a man's closet, a white shirt and a blazer because these two works wonders for us too. 

1. For the first look I took his white shirt and paired it with my trusted blue denims and because the shirt was loose I decided to cinch my waist using a fanny pack. If not a fanny pack you can always opt for a waist belt or tie a knot or simply tuck it in but don't leave it loose. I added statement earrings because thats one of the best accessory for a white shirt. 
{Shirt: Tailored, Zara denims and shoes, Forever21 bag, 
Style Fiesta earrings, Shein Shades, Romwe Cuff}








2. For the second look my feminine styling mood got me back and I went for a dressy look but the oversized blazer still keeps the androgynous vibe intact. I paired my lace camisole with a blush pink skirt and topped it with his blazer. You can belt the blazer if you feel its super loose but otherwise I feel its good untouched. 
{Tailored Blazer, Zara skirt and heels, Code camisole, Aldo Shades}









Hope you enjoyed today's blogpost. Do let me know if you try out any of these looks. 

Love, 
Shreya.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts