An Indian Silhouette I'm Currently Loving


Indian fashion has my heart. I love dressing up in Indian clothes (just need a reason and I'll be up for it) just like most of us Indian girls! Today I'm talking about one silhouette in Indian fashion I'm absolutely enjoying these days. I wore these 2 outfits last month when I visited Rajasthan which is my native place and you might've seen these if you follow me on Instagram (if you don't you can follow me here). I'm talking about the kurta and palazzo trend which looks so chic yet keeps you comfortable. Have you tried it yet? If not definitely do, you'll love it!

In the first look I'm wearing a plain pink kurta with beige palazzos that have gold lace arranged in a chevron pattern in the below half of the palazzo. Absolutely love the colour palette here.
   








For the second look I wore an aqua blue kurta with silver work all over and paired it with white palazzos. Aren't these colours perfect for summer?








Do let me know your thoughts on this trend!

Love,
Shreya.

Comments

Popular Posts