Recreating Celebrity Denim Looks


Hi guys,

Today's post is insanely exciting as I've recreated some Indian celebrity denim looks. Now, as Indians we have utmost love for Bollywood and have been looking up to celebrities as the ultimate style icons! Thanks to the extremely talented stylists we have in our country today our celebs style is always on point! I wanted to recreate some of their regular outfits and I chose denim looks as we all have our staple denim jackets our closet, right?

1. Kareena Kapoor Khan

 Picture Credit: Miss Malini
Starting with my most favourite, I absolutely love how chill yet glam her look is (SO HER!!) Loved the combination of denim and red lips with oversized sunnies and sneakers and I recreated a somewhat similar look. 
{Zara Jacket and Pants, HM Bag, Lifestyle Shoes, Hill Road Shades}








2. Athiya Shetty
Picture Credit: Viral Bhayani
This outfit was something I never thought of trying unless I came across this picture of her and loved how stylish it appeared and I immediately knew I had to recreate this!
{ Zara Top and Pants, Romwe Jacket}





3. Raveena Tandon
Picture Credit: Viral Bhayani
You can never go wrong when two classic pieces are combined: A LBD and a denim jacket! She totally aced this look and I had to recreate this! 
{Lifestyle Dress and Shoes, Zara Bag, Koovs Jacket, Izzara Shades}





My pictures were shot by Anwar Munjewar

Hope you liked today's post. Do let me know if you would like see more recreations like this! I would love to do more of these!

Love,
Shreya Solanki





Comments

Popular Posts