Tiered Romance




{Dress: Damsel, Bandra; Nine West Shoes; Charles and Keith Bag; 
Street style store Earrings; Izzara Shades}







 Ruffled and tiered dresses always appear extremely romantic and feminine to me, which is my personal style on most days! On other rare days I love my androgynous styling mood. But coming to today's outfit which was such a steal! I recently came across this dress in a boutique called Damsel in Bandra and it instantly caught my eye! I mean isn't it super cute guys? It is a perfect outfit for a lunch/ brunch date or even a day out with your girlfriends! I love silhouettes that make a statement and this exactly serves the purpose! I paired it up with red wedges, an ivory sling bag, some gold statement earrings and a red lip. FYI I'm obsessed with red lip which is so unusual but I'm liking the change!

Do let me know what do you think of this look in the comments below!

Love, 
Shreya Solanki.

Comments

Popular Posts