Summer Pinks

  {I'm Wearing: Top: Zara, Skirt: Forever 21, Shoes: Dorothy Perkins, Bag: The Aww Store
Rings: Hm, Shades and neckpiece: Hill Road}













It's finally time to start putting out spring/ sumer outfit inspirations and I couldn't be happier! Feels great that we can get out all our pinks and blues and florals out again. Today I'm sharing one of my favourite summer looks with y'all. It's super versatile and easy to recreate. It's perfect for all those shopping, brunch or coffee dates! A maxi skirt screams summer to me and when it is pink it perfectly matches the vibe! I added my rattan bag that I was so excited to put to use for summers, a pink statement necklace, pink shades and my orange wedges that are going to match my all my summer outfits so well!

Quick tip: If you're not knotting your tee, try knotting your maxi skirt or dress at the end and it'll instantly look supper stylish and will look like you've put in effort to dress up!  

Do tell me how do you like this outfit! I will be putting out more summer outfit inspirations in the future posts so stay tuned! 

Until next time, 
Shreya Solanki

Comments

Popular Posts