Quirky Geek

{Dress: Zara, Bag: New Look, Shoes: Charles and Keith, Glasses: Empire Optik}











Hi guys, 
Do you find quirky prints tricky to style? Well, I've always found styling quirky prints a little tough until I learnt this one method that I'm going to be sharing with y'all today. Its extremely simple and is just all about balancing. You need to master the art of balancing to style any sort of print so that the other elements also shine through your outfit and not just the print. 
For this outfit, I wore a quirky, extremely busy printed shirt dress and wore my glasses with it. Now the glasses are plain and simple but they also do stand out amongst the other elements of the outfit. How I balanced this was along with the printed dress I just took one more statement element which were my glasses and kept everything else neutral. This way each element came through individually and the dress didn't take away all the attention.

Hope you found today's post helpful. 
Until next time, 

Shreya Solanki 


Comments

Popular Posts