Must Have Accessories




Accessories are the most powerful styling element in my opinion. They can easily make or break your look. As I've mentioned earlier, balancing is the key while styling anything. In this case, if you're wearing a pair of earrings, avoid wearing something around your neck and vice versa. Do not include too many statement pieces in one look. In this post I'm sharing some of my must have accessories with you all.   

1. Beret

Beret has been all over Instagram and I won't deny I'm obsessed. It looks super stylish and can easily take your outfits a notch up. 

2. Aviators

I love shades, period. They are one of my favourite accessories  and having a pair of aviators will get you sorted as they are a classic and go with everything. 

 3. Watch and Stackable Bracelets.

 I enjoy wearing arm candies and this is one of my go- to mix. Even if you don't like wearing bracelets atleast have a watch in a colour like blue, tan or even rose gold that goes with everything. 

4. Hoops

A pair of golden and silver hoops are the only earrings you'd need. You'll see me wearing hoops on most days. They're magic!

5. Statement Necklaces

If you've always been a tee and jeans girl, statement necklaces will be your bffs! Try it out and I guarantee you'll love it. A colourful, black and silver statement necklaces are the only ones you'd need!

Hope you found this post helpful.


Until next time, 
Shreya Solanki.



Comments

Popular Posts