Holygrail makeup products



Hi guys!!
Makeup has always been a big part of my life considering my undying love for it and given my profession I have to apply makeup almost everyday. I have some holygrail makeup products that I can absolutely not do without which I'm going to be sharing here. 
Base:
If you've read my everyday makeup routine blogpost (if not you can read it here) you would know my base products generally consist of Mac cosmetics only. I love the Mac prep+ prime fix+ that I use to prime and set my makeup. The Mac studio fix foundation (I'm in the shade NC42) is hands down by far one of the best foundations I've ever used. I also love the Fenty beauty foundation (I'm in the shade 310) as it photographs really well. For powder as well I'm obsessed with the Mac studio fix compact because it works wonders for me.
Blush, contour, highlight:
Relatively recent buys but complete obsessions have been the Wet n Wild blush (in the shade mellow wine) and the contouring palette (in the shade caramel toffee) as they are quite pigmented and long lasting. The Mac cream base (in the shade hush) has been my go-to highlighter ever since last year and there has been no going back. 
Eyes: 
The Maybelline fashion brow pencil and the nykaa eyem black kajal are super amazing and I've constantly been using them. The Maybelline falsies push up drama mascara is so true to its name. Its magical, trust me! The Anastasia beverly hills (Modern Renaissance) palette as everyone knows is one of the best palettes out there rightly so, because it is that gooood! 
Lips: 
Coming to my favourite part, lipsticks! As I have mentioned before I'm a sucker for nude lipsticks so it only made sense if I included my all time favourite nude lipsticks here. 
Huda beauty liquid lipstick (in the shade trendsetter)
Mac Cosmetics satin finish lipstick (in the shade twig)
Sephora rouge lipstick (in the shade oh oh!)


Until next time, 
Shreya Solanki.


















Comments

Popular Posts