Work Chic

Happy New Year everyone!

Hope 2018 is filled with positivity, happiness, success and a lot more fashion and beauty! I'm super excited to enter 2018, I feel its going to be amazing! 
Now coming to this look, I had this skirt lying around in my closet for quite sometime and I really wanted to create a look with it. I feel this is a perfect look for someone who works in a more relaxed work environment like me but still want to look corporate. I went for this striped pencil skirt than the regular pencil skirt as it adds a bit of colour to the monochromatic outfit. I paired this with my ruffled white top, heels, golden studs and a bag and I was done. 








Top: Bangkok, Skirt: Koovs, Bag: Guess, Heels: Zara, Shades: Idee Earrings: old

Hope you liked this look! 
Until next time, 
Shreya Solanki

Comments

Popular Posts