Day To Night Easy Transformation


{What I'm wearing: Top: Ginger, Jeans and Jacket: Zara, Shades: Tommy hilfiger, Tan bag: Gift, Ivory bag: Charles and keith, Neckpiece: Colaba, Black heels: Koovs, Brown heels: Shein, Watch: Guess}
Today we all are living in a fast environment with busy schedules and most of the times we have to go for night outs or dinners directly from work thus, having no option of going home to change. If you face such outfit emergencies, this blogpost is for you! In this post I took my day outfit to a night outfit with very few simple changes.

For the day outfit I wore this peach subtly sequinned top with my ripped frayed hem jeans, a tan sling bag and barely there block heels. 








For the night outfit all I did was a lipstick change, tucked my top in, added a jacket and a statement neckpiece, wore heels and switched to a more night appropriate sling bag. 







Hope you found today's post helpful! 

Until next time, 
Shreya Solanki.




















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts