Blues and Greens




Hi guys! 

So I  recently went shopping and came across these blue trousers at the Zara store and I instantly fell in love! I love clean silhouettes like these as they're super versatile which only means I can get full use out of them. I also got this stunning high neck emerald green top but I never thought I would pair these two together until deciding my look for a new blogpost. And voila! Random mix matching of clothes led to this beautiful outfit. I love monochromatic looks like these as they look super stylish and effortless. The trick to mixing colours while wearing separates is that one colour should be darker than the other. Like how I paired my powder blue trousers with a darker green shade. I think this is the most flattering way to mix colours of the same shade palette. I wore my blue stone earrings which matched the outfit perfectly and got my high heels on! I finished the look with my super cute black bag.










Top, pants and bag: Zara; Shoes: Shein; Earrings: Silvette; Shades: Aldo 

Shot by: Raina Jain

Until next time, 
Shreya Solanki.


Comments

Popular Posts