Amour Rose X Date The Ramp

Hi Guys,

Have you ever been in a situation where you have an upcoming event but have nothing to wear? Or maybe you have a destination wedding to attend but don't want to spend a lot on outfits that you won't wear again? Well I have a solution for all your outfit emergencies! Date the Ramp is a luxury fashion rental website with creations by some of the best indian designers  like Anju Modi, Ritu Kumar, JJ Valaya, Shantanu & Nikhil, Deme By Gabriella to name a few at very affordable prices. Apart from indian and western apparel they also house jewellery and clutches. It's super convenient, you decide the items and select your dates for the requirement of your order and you're done! You get to rent the items for 4 days. I must say I throughly enjoyed the experience with them and would urge you all to definitely check out their website to see the wide range of options they house! 













For the first look I chose this stunning orange floral printed shirt (you can shop it here) from JJ Valaya and paired it with my frayed hem jeans and these gorgeous gold earrings from Outhouse jewellery which I rented for just Rs. 350! Isn't it insane guys!?  (you can shop it here). What attracted me the most towards this shirt was the zardosi collar and the colour of course! 






For look two I chose a blue shirt dress by QUO by Ishita Mangal (you can shop it here). I love how versatile this dress is because I can easily take this dress from day to night even without any add ons! I paired this dress with an embellished clutch from Beau Monde for just Rs. 325! How cool is that!?  (you can shop it here). 

Hope you enjoyed this post. 


Until next time,
Shreya Solanki.


Comments

Popular Posts