My Go-To/ Ideal Outfits

An "ideal" outfit? Well there isn't one outfit that can universally be accepted as an ideal outfit. Fashion is a broad concept and everyone has a different perspective towards it. 

An ideal outfit for me can be an outfit too dressy or too casual for you. But if your style is anything like me which is comfortable yet stylish and girl next door you're bound to love my two go-to/ ideal outfits! They're super chill outfits perfect for those "I have nothing to wear" days!

1. A white shirt tucked in with a pair of denims and sky high heels is a classic yet a head turner. It can take you everywhere without any add ons from day to night easily! 

                        

         

    

                           
Shirt and Shades: Vero Moda; Jeans: Zara; Heels: Shein; Bag: Singapore; Belt: Hill Road

2. A solid colour dress is one of the most transitional pieces you can have in your wardrobe! My favourite is this olive green number that I generally wear with a belt to give some shape to this otherwise slouchy silhouette. This can easily take me from meetings to lunch to shopping to dinner as well!  




             
                 
Dress: Bangkok; Shades and Heels: Koovs; Belt: old

Hope you enjoyed today's blogpost! 

Until next time, 
Shreya Solanki





Comments

Popular Posts