Gingham X Floral

Do you love trying out new trends as much I do? If yes then this post is for you! Keep reading :D

The best part about fashion is that there aren't really any rules to follow. Mixing prints is one trend that has been around for a while now and I love seeing people sport it. I haven't been able to get myself to mix prints just clothes wise, so I tried mixing prints in terms of shoes and one item of clothing. Now the safest option is to pair stripes with any other print (generally people opt for florals) as stripes work with everything. But I felt it was quite overdone and there is no harm in experimenting, right? So in this look I paired my gingham skirt with my fun floral heels which worked really well. 





   
                                
                    
Top: Zara; Skirt: Koovs; Heels: Shein; Shades: Aldo 
                                            
This is my baby step towards this trend and I hope to experiment more in future! If you're skeptical about mixing trends, do try out something like this and it might just work for you! 


Until next time, 
Shreya Solanki.

Comments

Popular Posts