The Unusual

I love investing in classics. Be it the LBD or a crisp white shirt or those perfect pair of blue denims. But then I also love details. Everyone would have the same classics in their closet. I love picking classic pieces that have little details that makes them unique. 

In this post I am sharing two of my LBD’s that are classics with a twist. 
They have great details that make them unique compared to the classic LBD.


1. This dress is super special as it was my birthday dress this year. This was an instant attraction because of the tulle and mesh details. I paired them with blue heels and floral stud earrings and I was good to go.










Dress and Shoes: Zara; Earrings: Style Fiesta

2. This dress has schiffli details all over and to add to it it has flared sleeves which I love! This dress is a statement in itself so I just wore chunky block heels with it. 






Dress and Shoes: Koovs



 Until next time, 
Shreya Solanki.





Comments

Popular Posts