When on cruise!

Hey there! I recently visited Singapore in May and had a 2-day stay on the Star Gemini Cruise in a particularly major way. I wouldn't hesitate to essentially express I definitely had one of the best time of my life specially because of the brilliant food and the live music gig that we got to experience! 




Coming to the outfit, when I lay my eyes on this off shoulder dress in a boutique at Waterfield Road in Bandra, I knew it had to be a component of my closet FOR SURE! I'm a sucker for pretty pastel hues and this dress was thoroughly my style! I kind of opted to keep the accessories minimal by wearing my go to hoops as I like the attention for most part to revolve around one category which can either be the apparel or the accessories in a particularly big way. This time it was all about this gorgeous dress! 
As you can see I'm new to the blogger world so any suggestions or comments will be appreciated! Don't forget to follow me on my social media!


Until next time, 
Shreya Solanki.

Comments

Popular Posts