1 Leather Jacket x 3 Winter Looks



Hey everyone! 

As I have mentioned in my bio that along with blogging I also work as a stylist. As much as I love being in front of the camera, I love to style others and make them strike a pose for me. This time I styled my best friend and created 3 winter looks with one leather jacket. 
I believe that as cliché as a leather jacket gets when it comes to winter outfits, it is one of the best ways to amp up your style as well as keep you warm. It is undoubtedly one of the most stylish and effortless winter clothing items. 

Look 1:

I have been obsessed with the combination of red and white lately so I chose a high neck red top with a black and white striped skirt and added the leather jacket. Finished the look with black earrings and nude pumps. 








 

Top: Splash, Skirt: Bangkok, Leather Jacket: H&M, Shoes: Dorothy Perkins, Shades: Colaba, Earrings (old)



Look 2: 

For look two I went for high waisted distressed denim shorts and a black camisole along with large hoop earrings. FYI this outfit gave me major concert outfit vibes!

Little tip: Hoop earrings are the easiest way to dress up any outfit. 










Camisole and Leather Jacket: H&M, Shorts: Zara Shoes: Koovs , Shades: Colaba, Earrings: Bandra

Look 3:







Dress and Leather Jacket: H&M, Shoes (Local), Earrings (old), Shades: Colaba


My personal style is very feminine and girl next door so I wanted to incorporate that kind of look as well.
I paired this floral skater dress with the leather jacket. Finished the look with black combat boots and silver hoop earrings. 

Hope you enjoyed this blog post!

In pictures: Shailly Rajawat 

Until next time, 

Shreya Solanki.

Comments

Popular Posts